We have worked hard on our adhesive formula to ensure that our nail wraps can be applied easily without heat and last up to 2 weeks.
Just the same, we have worked to ensure that they come off easily in one piece without leaving any glue residue or causing any staining or damage to your nails!
We have two great methods in which you can remove the wraps, one of which is all natural and gentle on the hands. Below are the instructions for both methods
Process # 1 - Using Nail Polish Remover
- Nail polish remover
- Cotton buds / tissue
- Cuticle pusher (just in case!)
- Take a very small amount of cotton bud and soak it in the nail polish remover
- Place this on each of your nails (we do one hand at a time)
- Wait a little bit of time for the nail polish remover to work its magic (be patient and the wrap will slide off smoothly - 3-5 minutes usually does the trick!)
- Push down on the cotton pad from your cuticle towards the end of the nail, and the wrap should slide off in one movement with no rubbing or damage to your nail. If they do stick, you can gently push the wrap off with a cuticle pusher (always push away from your nail bed so you don’t risk damaging your nail if you slip)
Pro Tip: nail polish remove can make your nails a little bit dry - so we recommend moisturizing your hands after this process.
Process # 2 - Using Coconut Oil or Lemon Juice and Warm Water
- Warm water and lemon juice or warm (not hot!) Coconut Oil
- A small bowl
- Cuticle pusher
- Put a small amount of warm water & lemon or coconut oil in a bowl
- Soak your nails for a few minutes in the liquid
- When the bond between your nail and the wraps starts to break, use your cuticle pusher to edge the wrap up from the side of the nail.
- The wrap should edge off easily. If there is any residue left on your nail, simply wipe this off with a tissue.
- Your hands will be lovely and soft, ready for your next wrap application!
We hope that this tutorial helps you remove your nail wraps with ease, just in time for your next Lily & Fox manicure!